Fatalis Fate Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community site for all players of Fate/Another.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof for fresh lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Proof for fresh lol Empty
PostSubject: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if you need more screenshots tell me
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm

First of all i didnt wanna play fate because we never really played the game i wanted real bad and you wouldnt agree to it even if i suggested it

second of all i didnt want to because fresh wasnt there and you would go all out on me like you did when i played against your fsin its not fun im done with fate it has been said before im not in the clan because of that one reason nothing will make me play fate again if you go more specific when we make "deals" then you might get a more specific answer like NO.

stop trying
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:29 pm

naruto i havent actually gone all out on anyone yet and there was an agreement between not just you but everyone that if i played cruiser everyone would play a game of my choice next and then everyone plays a game of the next pickers choice etc. you broke it you got banned and not just for till the next game comes its 2 days you havent gotten away with it this time.
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am

that was something you and fresh said to eachother no one ever said YES or NO to it so it wasnt official at all. oh btw i have gotten away ^.^
Back to top Go down
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry to say Naruto, but Dirty is right.
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

no i didn t say YES to the agreement even if you said so i didnt so it wouldnt count for me same goes for the time where i played fate once and then i wouldnt do it again but what happens some days after i get begged 2 play fate again and i actually do it because im a dumbfuck then right after the game i have to hear some of dirtys unpleasent trash talk about me loseing really bad with berserker against his lancer

maybe thats why i dont wanna play fate or well one of the reasons.

YEUP
Back to top Go down
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Your opinion doesn't matter for shit, you're never willing to play a game you hate. While me and dirty always play your shit.
Back to top Go down
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Naruto[Anbu]'s comment has been deleted. Reason [Harrasement].
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Aka you couldnt come up with a good response so you decided to pick 1 part and call it harrasment

saying my opinion doesnt matter for shit is not harrasment at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof for fresh lol   Proof for fresh lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof for fresh lol
Page 1 of 1