Fatalis Fate Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community site for all players of Fate/Another.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES AND CONSEQUENCES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

RULES AND CONSEQUENCES Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND CONSEQUENCES   RULES AND CONSEQUENCES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

There are a few rules you must respect in the clan.

Rule 1.
Banning anyone for no reason. (You will get 1 warning before the consequence is applied).
[Consequence]?
[2nd time] You will have your admin removed and you will be banned for [1-2 days].
[3rd time] You will have your admin removed and you will be banned for [1 week]
[4th time] Shamans/Chief will decide.

Rule 2.
Abusing with the bot.
Ex: Kicking for no reason. (You will get 1 warning before the consequence is applied).
[Consequence]?
Read Rule 1.

Rule 3.
No Spamming. In game lobby, in-game and in the channel. Spamming the bot will also count. (You will get 1 warning before the consequence is applied).
[Consequence]?
[2nd time] If you're in the game lobby or in-game you will be muted for a certain amount of time. (5 minutes or more. TIGoB edit it if I'm wrong). If you're in the clan channel you will be kicked.
[3rd time] If you're in the game lobby or in-game you will be muted for a certain amount of time. (10 minutes or more. TIGoB edit it if I'm wrong). If you're in the clan channel you will be kicked or banned. You will be banned for a certain amount of time. (5 minutes).
[4th time] Shamans/Chief will decide. (By the 4th time the consequence is much more severe as we have just warned you 3 times).

Rule 4.
No trolling/Harrasing, in game lobby, in-game and in the channel. Trolling people by using !say/.say/-say/etc on the bot will also count. (You will get 1 warning before the consequence is applied).
[Consequence]?
Just squelch, done! Yay! Very Happy Razz cheers lol!

Rule 5.
No spoofers/alternate accounts.
The only exception is if we know who you are.(We will ask who you are before the consequence is applied, you must also prove it).
[Consequence]?
You will be kicked from the game lobby. (If you continue to keep joining even after being kicked, you may be banned).

Rule 6.
Do not beg for admin.
(If you beg you have high chances of never even getting admin.)\

Rule 7.
No rage quitting. (You will get 1 warning before the consequence is applied).
[Consequence]?
[2nd time] Ban and remove of admin for 1-2 days.
[3rd time] Ban and remove of admin for 1 week.
[4th time] Chief/Shamans will decide.

Excuses are non-existent in these rules neither are exceptions. (The only exception is if you have just joined the clan in the past 2 days).
Ex: I didn't read the rules I didn't know!

If you see anyone disrespecting these rules, please take a screenshot and post it here in the forums on the section [Screenshots] or make a replay and post it in [Replays/Videos].

Please make you're topic like this. (Copy paste what is written under this phrase if you are posting a person disrespecting rules). Or Kagu can you please make a section [BANS].

You're name:
Person that has disrespected rules:
Day:
Replay/Screenshot:

If you blame someone without proof. You might be the person getting a consequence.

Back to top Go down

RULES AND CONSEQUENCES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatalis Fate Forever :: ~~Main Section~~ :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: