Fatalis Fate Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community site for all players of Fate/Another.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing our clan.

Go down 
+2
TIGoB
KoreanTradition
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

A lot of people in our clan are just alternates, so we need to promote our clan someway, somehow.

As we all know, TIGoB is working on a bot. (Thank you TIGoB, It's much appreciated and also thank Ol_Dirtybastard for contributing a TFT CD Key, which will be used for TIGoB's Bot.) Also lot's of thanks to Hijiri-Byakuren for giving us a temporary bot and helping TIGoB set his bot up.

However, even if we had a bot, what's the point if we can't even play a 6v6 because 50% of our clan is alternates and they'll all be playing with their main clan? How will we grow our clan if no one joins our games? (Except of course our own members.)

Fate/another is a great map, however just because it is great does not mean it is a popular one.

I have an idea, all members should invite their friends for them to try out Fate/another. (Please do not invite those who are already in a clan.)

If you have more ideas on how we could grow Clan FFF post a reply.
Back to top Go down
TIGoB
Admin

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 pm

One problem that could accure that I've noticed is that every 3/5 new members to Fate/Another rage quit, and by inviting our friends will hopefuly raise the chances of them enjoying the map, they will get slaughtered by the players whom already know how to play, destroying much possibilities of them to continue to play it.

A lot of people don't have the patience to continue playing the map even after getting massacred, no matter how bad, and every 1/10 players that actually do end up staying will require a lot of time before developing enough to stop being useless in games.

I just want people to know that it will take time to grow, and it won't happen as fast as everyone would like, but we just need to keep our head in the game and keep playing Smile

Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm

I might be able to fish a few players from europe lol why dont we try finding some of the old clan bomb members
Back to top Go down
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am

TIGoB, but we can tell our members (That are playing) To not play good and let the new players kill us a few times for free.
Back to top Go down
TIGoB
Admin

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 am

That only works to an extent, there are limitations to how well that can work and certain scenarios where it won't be just that easy, making it hard or even nearly impossible to accomplish effectively.
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 am

im the only active poster that isnt a admin?

yeah this forum really needs more people then
Back to top Go down
apm

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 am

well dont u get raped in any map u start playing?
we just need to teach the noobs, get some good players in the clan and balance the inclan-games (or the good players have to hold back a little), so they wont get frustrated easily. like me -.-

i think im working on the bot now. i just have to rename mine and get it in the clan.
it should be done this weekend.

naruto the only thing ur doing is spamming and thats not helping at all.
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 pm

you wont find alot of players when you dont recruit more apm im not spamming im typing random stuff to show im active unlike you youre almost never on and hardly use the forum here saying we need to train more people is a good fact too bad we cant do it when people are rarely on.

Last edited by Naruto[Anbu] on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

I dont think this clan is going to grow the way things are going lol
Back to top Go down
apm

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

the bot is up and running now and i will add more maps as soon as the ftp-server is working again. -.-
everyone exept naruto should be admin too.
if anyone doesnt know how to use the bot here are "some" commands listed: [New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.] <- lolwut?
bans are only allowed with a good reason and abuse of any kind will be punished. >_<
so try to behave like grownups..
Back to top Go down
KoreanTradition
Admin
KoreanTradition

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Are you kidding me?! iFresh24x7 has abused, I have no proof but I will screenshot asap when I see him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

APM WAT DE FUCK Y AM I NOT ADMIN JFDUSHYFN!
Back to top Go down
kaguhyphenya
Admin
kaguhyphenya

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 am

KoreanTradition wrote:
Are you kidding me?! iFresh24x7 has abused, I have no proof but I will screenshot asap when I see him.

I'm not here to make someone look bad but...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://clanfff.forumotion.com
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 am

Actually kagu he said korean wanted them out but korean was too scared to do it and thats why they didnt kick him.
Back to top Go down
kaguhyphenya
Admin
kaguhyphenya

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm

o.o; If he was scared, it sounds like he would feel guilty. I'm pretty sure iFresh didn't feel guilty at all.
Back to top Go down
apm

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 pm

whats the abuse?
if he kicked them in lobby and it was his game it isnt.
he can decide who he wants to play with and u too oO

dont accuse some1 without proof...
Back to top Go down
kaguhyphenya
Admin
kaguhyphenya

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Actually...If I remembered, this clans purpose was to be unified and be a community where it would play with other players (UFW). TiGoB told me it wanted freedom and play with UFW, but it's a contradictory if he kicks players that are specifically UFW. Also, proof? I have witnesses(6).
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 pm

change the topic name to growing our argument then go ahead with this >_>
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm

was this apms bot or the clans bot

i think apms bot isnt caring about the clan rules it has it own set of rules
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 am

Apms bot is the clans bot lol
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 am

does the clan have 2 bots?

what for
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Tsundere bot is hari's bot apmbot[fff] is apms clan bot
Back to top Go down
apm

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:12 pm

there was another bot called clanfff. its in the clan too but i only saw it once or twice.
why am i not caring about the clan rules?
the bot has only 2 rules, common sense and me > all. ;D
Back to top Go down
Naruto[Anbu]

Naruto[Anbu]

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm

yeah i was talking about clanfff bot didnt know hari had a bot for the clan too ^^

thought tsundere was for private use which means he only invites the ones he want not everyone in the clan by invite i mean admin to the bot ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing our clan.   Growing our clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing our clan.
Page 1 of 1